Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm out to start a craft blog...

Here I go with a new idea I have. I want to get selling some of my items I make and a friend told me to start a blog. So I only have a couple of things to sell at the moment, but I will get this going soon enough, so bear with me. Please tell your family and friends about this blog... add it on as a favorite. With each post I will tell what I'm offering and how you can customize it. So, keep this blog on your list and check back! I will post the 2 first things I have for sell and then we'll go from there!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Okay, so I think that you should totally sale your awesome brag books and also rag quilts too. I love them both

Little Buddy said...

i dont see nothing for sale here im never comin back you fibber.